There are many elements involved in the process of buying, selling and transferring ownership of a property. This includes preparing and lodging legal paperwork such as Section 32 documents, researching the property and the certificate of title to identify any issues, calculating taxes and fees, alerting financial institutions about final payments, submitting requests for extensions, and acting on your behalf. Our conveyancer in Moonee Ponds can do all of these things and more, all at an affordable rate.
Our Points of Difference
At Easy Link Conveyancing, we take great pride in the quality of our conveyancing services. Points that differentiate us from other conveyancers include:
- A fully qualified and highly experienced team
- A personal approach that involves tailoring our services to your circumstances
- Efficient preparation and submission of paperwork and documentation
- Ensuring the payment of essential taxes and fees in a timely fashion
- Liaising between all parties involved to facilitate a smooth process
The advice and assistance that our conveyancer in Moonee Ponds can provide to both domestic and business clients has made us a trusted choice.
Make a Booking Today
When it comes to residential and commercial conveyancing in Moonee Ponds, you can’t go wrong choosing Easy Link Conveyancing. Visit our contact page to find the details of our St Albans, Werribee and Epping practices, or submit an enquiry online.